Why should I ask my attendees to fill out the action mailers?
Great question! There are a number of reasons for your attendees to fill out the action mailers at the end of your Sessions:
- By recording your sessions online, we can find out about all of the Dementia Friends you have created. The action mailers allow us to find out about the brilliant actions new Dementia Friends have committed to.
- Dementia Friends is about understanding the 5 key messages and committing to an action. An action can be big or small and they can all help to make a difference to people affected by dementia. By writing their action down, your attendees are more likely to carry it out.
- The team would love to keep your session attendees up-to-date about Dementia Friends and Alzheimer’s Society. It’s important to remember that people can opt out of the action mailer if they wish not to receive any further information.
- By filling in the action mailers, we get to find out where in England and Wales they are from. If people don’t want to put in their full details, they can just write their postcode.
- If you are running out of time at the end of the Session, attendees can take away the action mailers and mail them freepost when they are able to.
If you have any questions about using the action mailers, please ask your DFO.