We’re establishing a new Champions Forum to help us hear more about what you think about the programme.
What is it?
Here at Dementia Friends, we’re always trying to improve our programme. We listen to and act on feedback from the public, volunteers, experts and, of course, people affected by dementia to make sure that we’re raising awareness in the best way possible.
To help us hear more views from Champions, we’re creating a brand new Champions Forum. This is an opportunity for a group of Champions to work together and with the Dementia Friends team throughout the year to share their feedback on the programme and to help us develop the resources and support you need to run your Information Sessions.
Who are we looking for?
• Active Champions from across England and Wales to represent their region
• Champions interested in/who deliver Information Sessions to children and young people
• Champions interested in/who deliver Information Sessions to black, Asian and other ethnic communities
• Champions who deliver Information Sessions in the health and social care sector
• Champions who deliver Information Sessions to businesses
• Champions who are working with their local Dementia Action Alliance/Dementia Friendly Community steering group
If you’re interested in becoming a forum member, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact the team at DementiaFriends@alzheimers.org.uk using the subject “Champion Forum” to receive more information about the role and how to apply.